How is my order packaged?
- All our sets come packaged in a beautiful reusable bag that is placed inside our signature box. Here are some photos of what you will receive.
Can I get my purchase gift wrapped?
- All our products come packaged in a beautiful reusable bag that is placed inside our signature box. We will gladly add a personalized message or wrap the box for you if you wish.Just let us know what you would like in the note section when you check out
Does Syona Home ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. Shipping within USA is free.
We charge flat-rate shipping by country and pricing will automatically appear at checkout. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Syona Home has no control over these charges, nor can Syona Home predict what they may be. Please contact our customer support team for any further questions.
Which items are returnable?
- Gently used unwashed beddings in their original packaging
- Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving your order.
Which items can not be returned?
- Promotional items with retail value
- Rewards or free gift items with retail value
- Items that were purchased as part of Luxuria Set, Classic sheet set, Core sheet set, Duvet cover set are not eligible for partial returns or exchanges.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges outside of the 30 days window. To know more about our return policy please visit our return policy.
What is Fair Trade and what are its benefits?
- Fair Trade premiums are used to greatly develop rural communities
- Increased profits for farmers allow them to generate a living wage
- Premiums are invested in education for children and increased training for farmers
- Premiums are used to create safe water facilities in areas contaminated by insecticide and pesticide use
- Women, who make up around 75% of the labor in agriculture, are given a greater say in the decision process
- Perhaps most importantly, the development of a functional rural credit system, which helps address the lack of institutional support for farmers, and prevents them entering defaults and falling into debt cycles
What are the benefits of organic cotton?
- Not interacting with chemical fertilizers and pesticides leads to healthier farmers
- Do not need to repurchase seeds each year - BT cotton does not reproduce Improved access to markets
- Fewer allergies due to lack of chemical insecticide and pesticide use
For the environment
- Conventional cotton accounts for nearly 25% of worldwide insecticide use and 10% of worldwide pesticide use This has led to large amounts of contamination and pollution in the farming regions, with water supplies being poisoned.
Percale vs. Sateen?
- Percale and sateen are two types of cotton weaves.
- Percale is lightweight, crisp, and cool. It is ideal for warmer climates and the summer months.
Sateen has a silky smooth finish, with a luminous look. It is thicker and heavier than percale, with a more luxurious feel that is perfect for cold winters.